Your vehicle's wheel alignment determines several important factors like smooth acceleration, steering stability, fuel efficiency, braking performance, cornering precision, etc. Hence, experts recommend availing of a routine wheel alignment check every 5000-6000 miles.
Are you looking for a professional facility for state-of-the-art wheel alignment Coalville?
Visit Tyre King Autocentres. to avail of superior wheel alignment checks at reasonable rates.
What causes faulty wheel alignment?
There are several factors that can cause wheel misalignment, some of which are mentioned below:
- Sudden impact from driving through a pothole, hitting a speed bumper or sidewalk.
- Wearing out of suspension components, like shock absorbers, struts, linkages, etc.
- Vehicle height modification without adequately adjusting the suspension, etc.
- Irrespective of the cause, any warning sign of faulty wheel alignment Coalville must be addressed at the earliest to avoid damages to other car components and hefty repair bills in future.
Common warning signs of misaligned wheels
Book an appointment with our wheel alignment garage Coalville if you come across the following symptoms:
- Car drifts towards a particular direction while driving on a straight road.
- Poor fuel economy
- Accelerated and uneven tyre wear
- Vibrating and crooked steering wheel
- Inefficient braking performance, etc.
However, it often becomes difficult to differentiate between the symptoms of faulty wheel balancing and alignment. Hence, we recommend you avail of expert help if you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms to understand the underlying issue correctly.
How can Mondeo Man help?
We will inspect all wheel angles of your car's axle geometry which are:
Camber is the angle between the vertical axis of your car's wheels and the vertical axis of the vehicle itself when seen from the front. Any fault in the camber angle will impair your car's acceleration and increase tread wear as well.
Caster is the angle formed between your vehicle's steering axis and the vertical axis of the wheels. Any issue in the caster angle will impair steering responsiveness.
Toe is a symmetric angle which a car wheel makes with the longitudinal axis. If any fault lies in the toe angle, it will affect the car handling efficiency and cause the vehicle to drift towards one direction.
We use cutting-edge equipment to readjust these wheel angles as per your car manufacturer recommendations to ensure a safe and comfortable driving experience.
Therefore, search no further for a garage for wheel alignment Coalville and come to us.